Asbestos exposure from 20 years ago killed an IT worker
Jason Williams had no idea his job might endanger his life. But 20 years later he was diagnosed with mesothelioma, a form of cancer linked to asbestos exposure. BBC News Wales
While running cables and fitting computers, it is believed he was exposed to asbestos.
Asbestos awareness training and having an appropriate asbestos survey carried out prior to starting any works can help to prevent asbestos exposure and save lives.
For asbestos advice or a quote for an asbestos survey contact HSG Surveys Ltd